Senior Software Developer (m/f/d)
ITIS AG is a leading IT partner worldwide in the areas of ERP systems, web or e-commerce, CRM as well as for production and projects. We specialize in the national and international implementation of software solutions and tailor them to customer requirements. We have many renowned customer references for our first-class software products.
For the ITIS-Projects division at the Altheim site, we are looking for the next possible opportunity for an SENIOR SOFTWARE DEVELOPER / CHIEF DEVELOPER – Development management (m/f/d)
Tasks - What can you expect?
- Product maintenance and responsibility
- Agile development of OpenSource software to product maturity with versioning and branch management
- Design and adaptation of the Dev-Ops environment at ITIS AG
- Adaptation of existing software solutions to customer requirements
- Merging of different developments into an overall product
- Coordination and technical management of the development team
- Maintenance, optimization and support of existing applications
- Testing and documentation of applications
Profil - What do you bring?
- Successfully completed studies in the field of computer science, electrical engineering, business informatics or a comparable course of studies or corresponding training, career changers with corresponding experience are also welcome
- Several years of professional experience in software development and project work
- Ideally first management experience
- Very good knowledge of the programming languages Python and Java as well as experience with gitlab, github, testing-frameworks and other Dev-Ops tools
- Very good knowledge of German and English
- Good technical and analytical understanding, conceptual and creative thinking
What can we offer you?
- Long-term, secure job with a family atmosphere in an up-and-coming, not yet listed, public company
- Attractive remuneration with bonus payments and further benefits (e.g. company pension scheme,
free drinks, free employee parking and much more see jobs page )
- Future-oriented, modern work in a paperless office with home office option
- We are committed to environmental protection and provide our employees with electric cars for customer visits or, depending on the position, a company vehicle.
- We always have an open ear for constructive ideas and suggestions for improvement.
Become a part of our company and send us your application, including your salary requirements and earliest possible start date, by e-mail to email@example.com.
We are looking forward to your application!
What We Offer
direct insurance, company car etc.
Save on commute
free employee parking
paperless office, modern equipment,
home office opportunity
Company headquarters directly at the A92 / B15 junction, very close to Munich Airport, quickly and conveniently accessible by bus
Lunch break can be spent in the bistro
and company garden
Eat & Drink
free drinks, coffee & tea