Our highly qualified consutants will be happy to assist you with your support requests
Support according to ITIL V4 for our customers
We offer our customers support based on Incident Management according to ITIL V4. In order to provide fast and secure support, our customers receive a "hot email address". Authorized requests that reach us via this channel are immediately forwarded to the responsible support team for processing.
For all incoming support requests, a support ticket is created in our support system. The customer then receives an email with the ticket number of his request and the request to check it and release it for processing. As soon as we receive the confirmation, the ticket is released for processing.
For our customers with a support contract, we even set up a so-called hot email address on our support system. All incoming requests are checked to see if a valid support contract number is specified. A support ticket is then created for all authorized requests. A confirmation with the ticket number is automatically sent to the respective customer. In this case, approval is not required and tickets are immediately released for processing, which results in faster processing. In addition, customers with a support contract can prioritize their requests (from normal to very urgent) and receive discounted conditions.
For our customers with a premium contract, we even have spare servers available for quick replacement if necessary.
As an additional service, we offer our customers the option to check the current processing status of their ticket at any time via our web portal.
High level of expertise through consultants in support
Released tickets are assigned to the respective department. This ensures. That requests are always assessed and processed by qualified consultants. As soon as a ticket is processed/resolved, the solution is communicated to the customer.
If it becomes apparent during processing that a ticket cannot be completed in the four hours provided for this purpose, the customer is informed and a decision is made together with him on how to proceed with the request (increase the processing time, terminate the request while presenting the results, or prepare an offer for processing).
Benefits for our customers with support contract:
- Establishment of a service request service with dedicated hot email address.
- Provision support during business hours from 09:00 to 18:00 Mon.-Fri with option to extend to weekend and holiday if needed.
- Only employees authorized by the customer receive support (by specifying the support contract number).
- Prioritization of support requests defined by the customer. Fixed response times to support requests, regulated in the support contract.
- Discounted hourly rates agreed in the support contract.
- Support requests can be forwarded to the ITIS support team for processing without additional reconfirmation, which shortens the processing time.
- The processing time for support requests is a maximum of four hours. If the request cannot be processed within this time, our customers will immediately receive a message on how the request should be further processed (increase of the processing time, termination with presentation of the results, or preparation of an offer for processing).
- Hints and solutions to the problem (also in case of operating errors).